Raptors' Kyle Lowry (thumb) will not return on Friday
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry will not return to Friday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans due to a thumb injury.
Lowry was ruled out with a left thumb injury to start the second half on Friday. Norman Powell started the second half for Toronto in his place.
Lowry will finish the game with 6 points, 2 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, and 1 turnover in 16 minutes played.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- OG Anunoby (eye) starting for Toronto on Saturday, Malcolm Miller coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (eye) expected to play Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Fred VanVleet scores 30 points Wednesday in Raptors' win November 14th, 2019
- Malcolm Miller starting for Toronto on Wednesday in place of injured OG Anunoby November 13th, 2019
- OG Anunoby (eye) out on Wednesday for Toronto November 12th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (face) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019