Timberwolves' Jordan Bell (shoulder) active for Friday's game against Golden State
Minnesota Timberwolves power forward Jordan Bell is available for Friday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Bell came into the day questionable with a shoulder injury but will be active for Minnesota against the Warriors. Our models expect him to see 5.6 minutes on Friday.
Bell's Friday projection includes 2.2 points, 1.6 rebounds, 0.4 assists, and 6.1 FanDuel points. He is priced at $3,500.
- Suns expect Kelly Oubre (knee) to play again this season June 6th, 2020
- Orlando's Jonathan Isaac (knee) 'most likely will not be healthy enough to return' June 6th, 2020
- Evan Fournier expected to be fully recovered when NBA resumes June 5th, 2020
- Nets' Kevin Durant not expected to return during 2019-20 season June 5th, 2020
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Jonas Valanciunas nets 27 points with 16 boards for Grizzlies March 11th, 2020
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) expected back for Grizzlies within week March 9th, 2020
- Tyus Jones scores 15 with 9 assists, Grizzlies demolish Hawks March 3rd, 2020
- De'Anthony Melton starting for Memphis Wednesday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 26th, 2020