Nuggets' Gary Harris (ankle) starting on Friday
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Harris sat out the second half of Tuesday's game with an ankle injury but has recovered in time to start on Friday. Out models project Harris for 34.7 minutes against Philadelphia.
Harris' projection includes 13 points, 3.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists, and 23.4 FanDuel points. He is priced at $4,900.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Nuggets' Malik Beasley (illness) available on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Will Barton scores season-high 21, Nuggets fall to Hawks November 13th, 2019
- Nuggets' Malik Beasley (illness) out on Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Nuggets' Gary Harris (ankle) starting on Friday November 8th, 2019
- Gary Harris (ankle) probable on Friday for Denver November 7th, 2019
- Gary Harris (ankle) good to go for Nuggets on Friday November 7th, 2019