Gary Harris (ankle) probable on Friday for Denver
Denver Nuggets guard Gary Harris is considered probable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Harris is dealing with an ankle injury, which forced him to miss the second half of Tuesday's game. However, it seems that he'll be fine in time for the Nuggets' next game, which will come on Friday against Philly.
Our models currently project Harris for 12.1 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 19.9 FanDuel points across 26.8 minutes of action.
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Celtics starting Marcus Smart (ankle) on Wednesday, Derrick White to bench May 25th, 2022
- Derrick White playing second role for Boston on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) available for Miami on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) active for Celtics in Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Miami's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- R.J. Hampton starting for Magic Sunday with Jalen Suggs (ankle) sidelined April 10th, 2022
- Magic's Mo Bamba (ankle) active and starting for season finale April 10th, 2022
- Jalen Suggs (ankle) out Sunday for Orlando April 9th, 2022
- Mo Bamba (ankle) questionable Sunday for Orlando April 9th, 2022
- Wendell Carter Jr. (wrist) out Sunday for Magic April 9th, 2022
- Mo Bamba (ankle) practices Saturday for Magic April 9th, 2022