Jeremy Lamb (hip) questionable for Pacers Saturday
Indiana Pacers guard/forward Jeremy Lamb (hip pointer) is questionable for Saturday's game versus the Cleveland Cavaliers.
It's not clear when Lamb injured his hip. He scored 10 points (4-of-11 field goals, 2-of-3 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 2 turnovers in 25.9 minutes on Wednesday in the Pacers' season opener. Edmond Sumner, Doug McDermott, and Justin Holiday would be in line for more run if Lamb is ruled out.
numberFire's models project Lamb for 14.3 points, 4.8 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.2 steals, and 1.7 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- DeAndre Jordan (finger) will return for Nets on Wednesday January 28th, 2020
- Nets optimistic Kyrie Irving (personal) will return Wednesday January 28th, 2020
- Kristaps Porzingis (knee) questionable for Mavericks on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Cavaliers versus Pelicans January 28th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (Achilles) questionable for Heat on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Darius Garland getting breather for Cavaliers on Tuesday in second leg of back-to-back January 28th, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee, quad) to make season debut Wednesday January 28th, 2020
- Myles Turner (illness) misses Pacers practice Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis triple-doubles in Pacers' loss January 27th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's Myles Turner (illness) ruled out on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) ruled out for Sunday's matchup against Portland January 25th, 2020