Russell Westbrook scores 24 with 16 boards, 7 assists in Rockets debut
Houston Rockets point guard Russell Westbrook scored 24 points (7-of-17 field goals, 7-of-11 free throws) with 16 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 3 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 32.9 minutes of a 117-111 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday.
It appears Westbrook is still capable of putting up a triple-double on any given night, even with James Harden back by his side. The career 30.8 3-point shooter went 3-for-7 (42.9 percent) from distance in his Rockets debut. Houston will host the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday.
Brodie scored 59.7 FanDuel points on Thursday. numberFire's models project him for 21.8 points, 10.1 rebounds, 8.4 assists, 1.8 steals, and 1.7 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Derrick Favors (back) will not return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Austin Rivers starting for Houston on Saturday in place of Russell Westbrook (rest) November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Tyson Chandler starting on Friday for inactive Clint Capela (concussion) November 15th, 2019
- Houston's Russell Westbrook active on Friday, expected to sit on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Rockets' Danuel House (back) ruled out on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Westbrook expected to sit out half of Rockets back-to-back November 14th, 2019