Giannis Antetokounmpo notches 30-point triple-double in Bucks' opener
Milwaukee Bucks Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 30 points (11-of-17 field goals, 6-of-11 free throws) with 13 rebounds, 11 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 2 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 28.2 minutes of a 117-111 comeback win over the Houston Rockets on Thursday.
Antetokounmpo fouled out with 5:18 left in the fourth quarter, so he could have had an even bigger line. The reigning MVP is off to a great start in making his case for another award-winning season. Milwaukee will face the Miami Heat at home on Saturday.
Giannis scored 65.1 FanDuel points on Thursday. numberFire's models project him for 28.4 points, 12.2 rebounds, 5.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.5 blocks, and 1.3 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Bucks' Donte DiVincenzo making first career start on Thursday in place of Khris Middleton (thigh) November 14th, 2019
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (thigh) to reportedly miss 3-4 weeks November 11th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 38 points, 16 boards, 9 assists in Bucks' win Wednesday November 7th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29-point double-double in Bucks win November 1st, 2019
- Kyle Korver (rest) out on Friday for Bucks October 31st, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29 point double-double in Bucks' loss October 26th, 2019