LeBron James starting on Tuesday for Los Angeles
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James is starting on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
It's year two of the LeBron show in Los Angeles, and to nobody's surprise, he's in the starting lineup against the Clippers on opening night. Joining him in the rotation for the season opener are Avery Bradley, Danny Green, Anthony Davis and JaVale McGee.
Our models project LeBron for 28.0 points, 5.9 rebounds, 8.1 assists and 49.6 FanDuel points across 37.5 minutes of action.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) active on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Lakers' JaVale McGee (illness) remains out on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee (illness) questionable for Lakers on Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) questionable on Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Dwight Howard starting for Lakers on Thursday in place of ill JaVale McGee January 23rd, 2020
- JaVale McGee sidelined for Lakers on Thursday due to flu January 23rd, 2020