Rajon Rondo (calf) unlikely to play for Lakers on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Rajon Rondo is considered unlikely to play on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Rondo was considered a game-time call earlier in the day due to a sore right calf, and it seems as though the Lakers will take caution with rushing him back or having him play through an ailment. In Rondo's absence, it seems that LeBron James could play point guard in the team's season opener.
Our models project Rondo for 5.3 points, 1.7 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 15.8 minutes per game going forward this season.
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan McRae (ankle) out on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) available for Monday's game against Rockets January 27th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- NBA: Lakers-Clippers game postponed Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) active on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Lakers' JaVale McGee (illness) remains out on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee (illness) questionable for Lakers on Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) questionable on Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Dwight Howard starting for Lakers on Thursday in place of ill JaVale McGee January 23rd, 2020