Lonzo Ball starting for New Orleans in season opener on Tuesday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball is starting on Tuesday night in the team's season opener against the Toronto Raptors.
Ball is making his Pelicans debut after being traded away from Los Angeles in the offseason. Last year, he averaged 9.9 points, 5.3 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game in his second year in the league. He'll be joined on Tuesday night in the starting lineup by Jrue Holiday, J.J. Redick, Brandon Ingram and Derrick Favors.
Our models project Ball for 10.8 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 28.0 FanDuel points across 30.6 minutes of action.
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (right thumb) hopeful for Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) probable for Monday's game against Spurs January 19th, 2020
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday (tricep) questionable for Monday January 19th, 2020
- New Orleans' Zion Williamson (knee) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Nicolo Melli playing with Pelicans' second unit on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) starting on Saturday, Nicolo Melli off bench January 18th, 2020
- Gentry: New Orleans' J.J. Redick 'will probably play' on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Jahlil Okafor (back) ruled out for Pelicans on Saturday January 17th, 2020