Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participated in non-contact drills during Wednesday's practice.
According to general manager Jon Horst, Bledsoe will be cleared to play after his pain level goes down. Milwaukee's starting point guard will need to show the team he can manage his injury (fractured cartilage between his ribs) before he returns to the lineup.
For the 2019-2020 season, Bledsoe's projection includes 1148 points, 284 rebounds, and 400 assists.
- Boston's Marcus Smart (ankle) exits Monday's game in the fourth quarter November 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Jake Layman (foot) will not return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Rodney McGruder coming off the bench with Patrick Beverley starting on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) ruled out on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) active for Monday's matchup against Oklahoma City November 18th, 2019
- Phoenix's Jevon Carter starting for injured Ricky Rubio (back) on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Bucks' Donte DiVincenzo making first career start on Thursday in place of Khris Middleton (thigh) November 14th, 2019
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (thigh) to reportedly miss 3-4 weeks November 11th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 38 points, 16 boards, 9 assists in Bucks' win Wednesday November 7th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29-point double-double in Bucks win November 1st, 2019
- Kyle Korver (rest) out on Friday for Bucks October 31st, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29 point double-double in Bucks' loss October 26th, 2019