Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis (thumb) will play in Wednesday's preseason game against the Golden State Warriors.
Davis suffered a right thumb sprain while the team played in China over the weekend. He will be ready to go for his official Lakers debut next Tuesday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
numberFire's models project Davis for 25.4 points, 11.6 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.6 blocks, and 0.7 3-pointers per game in his first season with the Lakers.
- Boston's Marcus Smart (ankle) exits Monday's game in the fourth quarter November 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Jake Layman (foot) will not return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Rodney McGruder coming off the bench with Patrick Beverley starting on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) ruled out on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) active for Monday's matchup against Oklahoma City November 18th, 2019
- Phoenix's Jevon Carter starting for injured Ricky Rubio (back) on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma heads to the bench for Los Angeles with Anthony Davis rejoining the starting lineup on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope starting for Lakers on Friday in place of injured Avery Bradley November 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ribs, shoulder) active without a minutes limit on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) available for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) upgraded to probable for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019