Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis suffered a sprained right thumb during the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday in China, an MRI revealed.
Davis is considered day-to-day. The good news is it's a relatively minor injury for the big man. He should be fine for the Lakers' regular season opener on October 22 against the Los Angeles Clippers.
numberFire's models project The Brow for 25.4 points, 11.6 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.6 blocks, and 0.7 3-pointers per game in his first season with the Lakers.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) active on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Lakers' JaVale McGee (illness) remains out on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee (illness) questionable for Lakers on Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) questionable on Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Dwight Howard starting for Lakers on Thursday in place of ill JaVale McGee January 23rd, 2020
- JaVale McGee sidelined for Lakers on Thursday due to flu January 23rd, 2020