Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis suffered a sprained right thumb during the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday in China, an MRI revealed.
Davis is considered day-to-day. The good news is it's a relatively minor injury for the big man. He should be fine for the Lakers' regular season opener on October 22 against the Los Angeles Clippers.
numberFire's models project The Brow for 25.4 points, 11.6 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.6 blocks, and 0.7 3-pointers per game in his first season with the Lakers.
- Boston's Marcus Smart (ankle) exits Monday's game in the fourth quarter November 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Jake Layman (foot) will not return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Rodney McGruder coming off the bench with Patrick Beverley starting on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) ruled out on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) active for Monday's matchup against Oklahoma City November 18th, 2019
- Phoenix's Jevon Carter starting for injured Ricky Rubio (back) on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma heads to the bench for Los Angeles with Anthony Davis rejoining the starting lineup on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope starting for Lakers on Friday in place of injured Avery Bradley November 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ribs, shoulder) active without a minutes limit on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) available for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) upgraded to probable for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019