Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener
Memphis Grizzlies center Jonas Valanciunas (ankle) said his goal is to play in the season opener on Oct. 23 against the Miami Heat.
Valanciunas was shut down for the preseason and while the team said the move was precautionary, this is a situation worth monitoring.
Our models project Valanciunas to average 18.1 points and 9.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Kyle Anderson starting for Memphis on Sunday for injured Jae Crowder January 26th, 2020
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) ruled out on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) ruled out for Memphis on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) will not return for Memphis on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020