Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday
Phoenix Suns forward Dario Saric (bruised quad) is questionable to play in Monday's preseason finale against the Denver Nuggets.
It seems like this is more of a precautionary measure than anything, with the regular season on the horizon.
Our models project Saric to average 12.1 points and 5.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (left ankle) will play Monday January 20th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant coming off the bench for Wizards on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Gary Payton II starting for Wizards on Monday, Thomas Bryant coming off the bench January 20th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) says he's playing Monday for Boston January 20th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (hamstring) will not play Monday for Brooklyn January 20th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (rest) not on Oklahoma City's injury report January 20th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) probable for Monday's game against Spurs January 19th, 2020
- Devin Booker notches 39-point double-double in Suns' win over Boston January 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Cameron Johnson (quad) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) remains out on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Ricky Rubio scores 25 with 13 assists, plenty more for Suns January 17th, 2020