Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green reportedly signed a four-year $100 million extension on Saturday.
According to ESPN, Green's new contract will start in 2020 and is worth $118 million over five seasons. Look for the 29-year old to play an increased role in the Warriors' offense this upcoming season with Kevin Durant's departure and Klay Thompson's injury.
In 66 games last season, Green averaged 34.4 FanDuel points. The Warriors' forward produced 7.4 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 6.9 assists per game.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (toe) will play in Sunday's matchup against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) ruled out on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (knee) inactive on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Rockets' Danuel House (back) probable for Monday's game against Portland November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's D'Angelo Russell (thumb) out at least 2 weeks November 16th, 2019
- Jordan Poole coming off the bench for Golden State on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Eric Paschall starting for Golden State on Friday, Jordan Poole coming off the bench November 15th, 2019
- Omari Spellman (ankle) available Wednesday for Warriors November 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Omari Spellman (ankle) questionable Wednesday November 13th, 2019