Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season
Washington Wizards point guard John Wall (Achilles) is expected to miss the entire 2019-20 NBA season.
Wall tore his Achilles in February and is expected to take his rehab slow and take over a year to recover. In his absence, Bradley Beal is in line for a monster season for Washington without Wall alongside him in the backcourt. Newly signed Ish Smith and Isaiah Thomas are expected to see the bulk of the minutes at point guard next season.
Wall played in just 32 games last season, averaging 20.7 points, 8.7 assists, and 1.5 steals per game.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Wizards acquire Davis Bertans in three-team trade on Saturday July 6th, 2019
- C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis July 5th, 2019
- Washington's Dwight Howard traded to Memphis for C.J. Miles July 5th, 2019
- Isaiah Thomas reportedly signs one-year deal with Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019