Hawks expect Trae Young to play more minutes next season
Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young is expected to play around 35 minutes per game in 2019-2020.
According to general manager Travis Schlenk, the Hawks expect Trae Young and forward John Collins to see more minutes and grow as players next season. "Last year, Trae and John (Collins) played about 30 minutes," said Schlenk in his interview. "They are probably going to play 35 minutes this year as they continue to grow."
In 81 games last season, Young averaged 19.1 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 8.1 assists. Expect the 20-year old to increase his scoring and assists especially if he is averaging around 33-35 minutes .
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Hawks expect Trae Young to play more minutes next season July 10th, 2019
- Hawks reportedly trade for Damian Jones on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Jabari Parker reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Hawks July 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies trade Chandler Parsons to Hawks for Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee July 3rd, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019