Luke Kornet reportedly agrees to 2-year deal with Bulls
Free agent forward/center Luke Kornet has agreed to a two-year deal with the Chicago Bulls, per Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Kornet fills a need for a backup stretch big for Chicago as he shot 36.3% from three in 2018-19. The big man will battle with rookie Daniel Gafford for backup minutes behind starting center Wendell Carter Jr.
Kornet averaged 7.0 points, 2.9 rebounds, 0.9 blocks, and 1.5 three-pointers in 17.0 minutes per game with the New York Knicks last season.
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (right thumb) hopeful for Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) probable for Monday's game against Spurs January 19th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) available for Bulls on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (elbow) will not return for Bulls on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Bulls' Daniel Gafford (thumb) expected to miss multiple weeks January 15th, 2020