Warriors reportedly trade Andre Iguodala to Memphis to clear cap space
The Golden State Warriors have traded guard/forward Andre Iguodala to the Memphis Grizzlies to clear cap space, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The acquisition of D'Angelo Russell required the Dubs to free up some cash so Iggy is on the move. He is not expected to stay with the Grizzlies for long. Expect a buyout sometime this summer with Iguodala signing with a contender a possibility.
Iguodala averaged 5.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 3.2 assists per game last season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Grayson Allen (ankle) still out Friday for Memphis November 14th, 2019
- Ja Morant records 23-point double-double, hits game-winner, in Grizzlies' win November 13th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (ankle) remains out on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Jaren Jackson Jr. scores game-high 24 with full line as Grizzlies beat Spurs November 12th, 2019
- Ja Morant back in Grizzlies' lineup Monday night November 11th, 2019
- Tyus Jones returning to Grizzlies' second unit Monday November 11th, 2019