Jordan Bell reportedly settles on deal with Timberwolves
The Minnesota Timberwolves and power forward Jordan Bell, formerly of the Golden State Warriors, have agreed to a 1-year, $1.6 million deal, agents Aaron Mintz and Michael Tellem of Creative Artists Agency tell Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
Bell figures to compete with Gorgui Dieng for minutes behind Karl-Anthony Towns. The 24-year-old is a restricted free agent, so the Warriors have two days to decide if they want to match.
Bell averaged 3.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.1 assists, and 0.8 blocks in 11.6 minutes per game for the Warriors last season.
- Anthony Davis (bruised tailbone) will play for the Lakers on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (left ankle) will play Monday January 20th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant coming off the bench for Wizards on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Gary Payton II starting for Wizards on Monday, Thomas Bryant coming off the bench January 20th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) says he's playing Monday for Boston January 20th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (hamstring) will not play Monday for Brooklyn January 20th, 2020
- Minnesota's Allen Crabbe (illness) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Gorgui Dieng coming off Minnesota's bench with Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) starting on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee, illness) returning from 15-game absence Friday, will start January 17th, 2020
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) a GTD for Timberwolves on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) ruled out for Minnesota on Wednesday January 15th, 2020