Frank Kaminsky reportedly signed a two-year deal with Phoenix
Free agent forward/center Frank Kaminsky has signed a two-year, $10M deal with the Phoenix Suns, according to sources of Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Kaminsky was a disappointment in his four years with the Charlotte Hornets but gets a chance for a fresh start in Phoenix. He is likely to serve a backup role in the frontcourt behind Dario Saric and Deandre Ayton.
Kaminsky averaged 8.6 points and 3.5 rebounds while shooting 46.3% from the floor in 16.1 minutes per game in 2018-19.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game October 12th, 2019
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe reportedly sidelined 2-3 weeks with small rib fracture October 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Willie Cauley-Stein (foot) will not play in October September 30th, 2019
- Golden State's Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out until All-Star break September 30th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) expects to make Clippers debut in November September 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly acquire Jevon Carter on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Kyle Korver reportedly traded to Phoenix on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Frank Kaminsky reportedly signed a two-year deal with Phoenix July 1st, 2019
- Ricky Rubio reportedly signs a three-year deal with the Suns June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (ankle) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix April 9th, 2019