Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami
The Los Angeles Clippers are acquiring small forward Maurice Harkless and a future first-round pick from the Miami Heat as part of the Jimmy Butler sign-and-trade deal.
Harkless was acquired earlier Monday from the Portland Trail Blazers in the Hassan Whiteside trade, but he had to be shipped to make room for Butler's max deal. If Kawhi Leonard doesn't sign with the Clippers, Harkless could see a formidable role in Los Angeles. He turned 26 in May.
Harkless averaged 7.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.9 blocks, and 0.6 triples in 60 games for the Trail Blazers last season.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (toe) will play in Sunday's matchup against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) ruled out on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (knee) inactive on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Patrick Beverley (calf) remains out for Los Angeles on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for Clippers on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Patrick Beverley (calf) questionable for Los Angeles on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) questionable for Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson moving to Clippers bench Thursday night November 14th, 2019