Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards
The Chicago Bulls are acquiring shooting guard Tomas Satoransky from the Washington Wizards in a sign-and-trade deal on a 3-year contract worth $30 million, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Satoransky is expected to be the Bulls' starting point guard next season, as Kris Dunn is reportedly on the trade block. That likely means 7th overall pick Coby White will begin his NBA career off the bench.
Satoransky averaged 10.7 points, 4.3 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 1.1 steals and 1.0 triples in 54 games as a starter last season for the Wizards.
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Luke Kornet reportedly agrees to 2-year deal with Bulls July 3rd, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster April 10th, 2019
- Rawle Alkins to head up the Bulls' second unit Tuesday April 9th, 2019