Ricky Rubio reportedly signs a three-year deal with the Suns
The Phoenix Suns and Ricky Rubio have reportedly agreed to a three-year $51 million dollar contract on Sunday.
Rubio will reportedly become Phoenix's new starting point guard after spending two years with the Jazz. Expect Rubio to thrive as a pass-first guard with his new teammates Devin Booker and Deandre Ayton.
In two seasons with Utah, Rubio averaged 12.9 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 5.7 assists.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game October 12th, 2019
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe reportedly sidelined 2-3 weeks with small rib fracture October 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Willie Cauley-Stein (foot) will not play in October September 30th, 2019
- Golden State's Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out until All-Star break September 30th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) expects to make Clippers debut in November September 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly acquire Jevon Carter on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Kyle Korver reportedly traded to Phoenix on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Frank Kaminsky reportedly signed a two-year deal with Phoenix July 1st, 2019
- Ricky Rubio reportedly signs a three-year deal with the Suns June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (ankle) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix April 9th, 2019