Kevin Durant reportedly plans to sign with Brooklyn
The Brooklyn Nets are reportedly expected to sign forward Kevin Durant on Sunday.
According to Wojnarowski, Durant will reportedly join the Nets along with free agents DeAndre Jordan and Kyrie Irving. Expect Durant to spend next season recovering from his injury and returning in 2020.
In three seasons with the Warriors, Durant averaged 25.8 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 5.4 assists.
- Danilo Gallinari (rest) not on Oklahoma City's injury report January 20th, 2020
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (right thumb) hopeful for Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Joe Harris (back) not listed on Brooklyn's injury report for Monday's game against Philadelphia January 19th, 2020
- Brooklyn's DeAndre Jordan (finger) remains out on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Rodions Kurucs starting for injured Joe Harris on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Garrett Temple (knee) remains out on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (back) won't play on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Nets' DeAndre Jordan (finger) won't play on Saturday January 17th, 2020