Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7
The Chicago Bulls have selected North Carolina's Coby White with the No. 7 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
White is the first Tar Hell to be selected thus far, but he's the fourth ACC player off the board. The Bulls are another team with a wide open future, but having White at the facilitator position will help a lot.
Last season as a freshman, White averaged 16.1 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Marcus Smart scores a career-high 37 points, makes franchise-record 11 3-pointers in Celtics' loss on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Devin Booker notches 39-point double-double in Suns' win over Boston January 18th, 2020
- Hamidou Diallo starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Terrance Ferguson January 18th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of resting Danilo Gallinari January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) starting for Thunder on Saturday, Nerlens Noel coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Anfernee Simons starting for Portland on Saturday in place of injured C.J. McCollum January 18th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) available for Bulls on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (elbow) will not return for Bulls on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Bulls' Daniel Gafford (thumb) expected to miss multiple weeks January 15th, 2020