Darius Garland headed to Cleveland at No. 5
The Cleveland Cavaliers have selected Vanderbilt point guard Darius Garland with the No. 5 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Garland played just five games as a freshman with the Commodores, but he shined enough to be a top-five selection. The Cavaliers' future is uncertain, but if one thing is guaranteed, it's that Garland will be a big factor.
As a freshman, Garland averaged 16.2 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Cavaliers Larry Nance Jr. headed to locker room Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Cavaliers' Kevin Porter Jr. (hip) available to return on Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Cleveland's Kevin Porter Jr. returns to bench Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Cavaliers' Kevin Porter Jr. headed to locker room Tuesday with apparent injury November 12th, 2019
- Tristan Thompson posts double-double for Cavaliers on Tuesday November 6th, 2019
- Matthew Dellavedova (personal) out on Friday for Cleveland October 31st, 2019