Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection
The New York Knicks have selected Duke forward RJ Barrett with the No. 3 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
After having the worst record in the NBA last season, many expected the Knicks to get the top pick in the lottery. But they were saddled with the No. 3 choice, and they chose Zion Williamson's teammate RJ Barrett to potentially build around going forward with the rebuild.
As a freshman at Duke, Barrett averaged 22.6 points, 7.6 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019