Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space
The Indiana Pacers have acquired small forward T.J. Warren and the 32nd pick in the draft from the Phoenix Suns in exchange for cash, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
It's a salary dump for the Suns, who clear the three years and $35 million left on Warren's deal. His arrival could impact Bojan Bogdanovic's free agency decision. Doug McDermott is the only other small forward the Pacers currently have under contract. Warren turns 26 in September.
Warren averaged 18.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.7 blocks, and 1.8 3-pointers in 43 games for the Suns last season.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo has season-highs of 27 points, 5 threes in Pacers' loss March 11th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (knee) active for Pacers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) unavailable again Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) doubtful for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) listed as questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020