Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space
The Indiana Pacers have acquired small forward T.J. Warren and the 32nd pick in the draft from the Phoenix Suns in exchange for cash, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
It's a salary dump for the Suns, who clear the three years and $35 million left on Warren's deal. His arrival could impact Bojan Bogdanovic's free agency decision. Doug McDermott is the only other small forward the Pacers currently have under contract. Warren turns 26 in September.
Warren averaged 18.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.7 blocks, and 1.8 3-pointers in 43 games for the Suns last season.
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pacers reportedly agree to deal with T.J. McConnell July 3rd, 2019
- Pacers reportedly acquire Malcolm Brogdon in a sign-and-trade deal on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019