Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers
The New Orleans Pelicans have reportedly acquired shooting guard Josh Hart in a trade with the Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday.
Hart will join the Pelicans after being moved in a deal involving Anthony Davis, Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, and three first round picks. Expect a more defined role for Hart after training camp and preseason with E'Twaun Moore, Ball, and Ingram also in the rotation.
In 130 games with the Lakers, Hart averaged 7.9 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 1.3 assists.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Zion Williamson good to go Wednesday for Pelicans' back-to-back March 4th, 2020
- Lonzo Ball almost has 19-point triple-double, Pelicans fall to Lakers March 2nd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) out at least 2 weeks March 1st, 2020