Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday
The New Orleans Pelicans have reportedly agreed to a deal with the Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday, involving Anthony Davis for Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, and three first round picks.
According to ESPN, The Brow will be headed to Los Angeles to play with LeBron after making it clear recently he would like to be moved. The Pelicans got an impressive haul for Davis including this year's fourth overall pick, two other first round picks, and three young players with experience.
In 56 games last season, Davis averaged 25.9 points, 12.0 rebounds, and 3.9 assists.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020