Hornets' Kemba Walker open to taking less than supermax
Charlotte Hornets point guard Kemba Walker said he would be willing to take less than the supermax to re-sign with the team in order to help management build a stronger squad around him.
Walker also said he would meet with other teams before reaching a decision. He is eligible for a five-year, $221 million contract from Charlotte.
He averaged 25.6 points, 5.9 assists, 4.4 rebounds and 34.9 minutes per game this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Enes Kanter, Celtics come to terms for 2 years, $10 million July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Celtics reportedly sign Kemba Walker to a four-year contract June 30th, 2019
- Report: Celtics' Kyrie Irving declines player option June 12th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving, Celtics go down without a fight May 9th, 2019
- Marcus Morris playing with Boston's second unit on Wednesday May 8th, 2019