Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) appeared to aggravate his right calf injury and will not return to Game 5 on Monday.
Durant was playing well before suffering the setback with his calf. He appeared to be in serious pain and needed to be helped back to the locker room. It seems safe to say the KD will not return for the remained of the NBA Finals if they are extended past Monday.
Durant finished with 11 points and 2 rebounds on 3-for-5 shooting including 3-for-3 on three-pointers in just 12 minutes of action.
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Golden State reportedly acquires Omari Spellman on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Alec Burks signs a one-year contract with the Warriors July 8th, 2019
- Glenn Robinson III reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2019
- Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly will sign with Golden State July 2nd, 2019
- Kevon Looney reportedly re-signs with Warriors July 1st, 2019
- Warriors reportedly trade Andre Iguodala to Memphis to clear cap space July 1st, 2019