Nets' Allen Crabbe shipped to Atlanta
Brooklyn Nets guard Allen Crabbe has been traded along with two first-round picks to the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for Taurean Prince and a future second-round selection.
Crabbe is owed $18.5 million next season, and with the Nets reportedly in the mix for top-flight free agents like Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant, they seem to be prioritizing clearing cap space to afford multiple max contracts. To dump his contract, the Nets had to part ways with the No. 17 overall selection in the 2019 NBA Draft, as well as a protected first-round pick in 2020. In exchange, they'll get the 25-year-old Prince as well as a second-rounder in 2021.
In 43 games during an injury-plagued season, Crabbe averaged 9.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 16.8 FanDuel points per game.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (toe) will play in Sunday's matchup against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) ruled out on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (knee) inactive on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) questionable for Atlanta on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Hawks' DeAndre Bembry ejected on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Hawks' Cam Reddish starting Thursday in place of Kevin Huerter (shoulder) November 14th, 2019
- Hawks' Chandler Parsons (knee) available on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Hawks' Chandler Parsons (knee) probable on Thursday November 14th, 2019