Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon is in the lineup on Thursday in the team's Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Toronto Raptors.
The Bucks are employing a smaller lineup, with Nikola Mirotic headed to the bench.
Our models project Brogdon for 22.6 FanDuel points across 28.7 minutes of action.
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019
- Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10 June 20th, 2019
- Wizards grab Rui Hachimura at No. 9 June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019