DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals
Golden State Warriors forward/center DeMarcus Cousins (quad) is expected to return at some point during the Finals, according to an official statement from the team.
Cousins practiced with the team on Thursday for the first time since suffering a torn left quad on April 15. He may not be ready for Game 1, but it's encouraging news for the impending free agent.
Boogie averaged 16.3 points, 8.2 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.5 blocks, and 0.9 3-pointers in 30 games for the Warriors during the regular season.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (elbow) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020