Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) still hasn't been cleared for on-court work and is not expected to be ready for Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
Durant still hasn't been cleared for on-court activities, but "continues to make good progress," per an official statement from the team. The Warriors added that "it's hopeful" Durant could return at some point in the Finals. He hasn't played in over two weeks.
KD was averaging 34.2 points, 5.2 rebounds, 4.9 assists, 1.2 steals, 1.0 blocks, and 2.9 triples in 11 playoff games before the injury.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- Nets' Garrett Temple (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jarrett Allen coming off the bench for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- DeAndre Jordan starting for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Taurean Prince coming off the bench for Nets on Friday March 6th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Wilson Chandler starting on Friday, Taurean Prince to bench March 6th, 2020