Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) still hasn't been cleared for on-court work and is not expected to be ready for Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
Durant still hasn't been cleared for on-court activities, but "continues to make good progress," per an official statement from the team. The Warriors added that "it's hopeful" Durant could return at some point in the Finals. He hasn't played in over two weeks.
KD was averaging 34.2 points, 5.2 rebounds, 4.9 assists, 1.2 steals, 1.0 blocks, and 2.9 triples in 11 playoff games before the injury.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas to decline player option, per report June 13th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant has surgery on ruptured Achilles June 13th, 2019
- Report: Kevin Durant likely tore Achilles in Warriors' win June 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday June 10th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins moving to the bench with Kevin Durant starting Monday June 10th, 2019