Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry scored 37 points (11-of-25 field goals, 8-of-9 free throws) with 13 rebounds, 11 assists, 1 steal, 7 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 47.4 minutes of a 119-117 overtime win against the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals.
Curry and Draymond Green (18 points, 14 rebounds, 11 assists) became the first teammates to record triple-doubles in the same playoff game. The two-time defending champs came back from 17 down to complete the series sweep, overcoming a double-digit deficit for the third straight game. Curry scored either 36 or 37 points each game while averaging 6.5 treys per contest this round. Game 1 of the NBA Finals is scheduled for Thursday, May 30. Golden State will face the winner of the Eastern Conference finals between the Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks.
Steph scored 70.1 FanDuel points in Game 4.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) remains out for Warriors on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Warriors' Juan Toscano-Anderson (ankle) out Thursday, likely longer March 11th, 2020
- Warriors expect Stephen Curry (illness) to play in Thursday's matchup against Nets March 10th, 2020
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (illness) remains sidelined on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) missing 6th straight for Warriors on Tuesday March 10th, 2020