James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday
Forward James Ennis will reportedly become a free agent after declining his player option on Monday.
Ennis will explore the market this offseason after declining his $1.8 million dollar option. Expect the 29-year old to look for a long-term deal this summer.
In 58 games this season, Ennis averaged 6.7 points and 3.1 rebounds.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (illness) a non-factor in 76ers' Game 5 loss May 8th, 2019
- Greg Monroe (ankle) available on Thursday for Philadelphia May 2nd, 2019
- Mike Scott (heel) playing on Thursday for Philadelphia in Game 3 May 2nd, 2019
- Sixers list Mike Scott (heel) as questionable for Thursday's matchup against Toronto May 1st, 2019
- Philadelphia's Greg Monroe (ankle) probable for Thursday's game against the Raptors May 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler leads 76ers past Raptors with 30 points in Game 2 April 30th, 2019