Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks
Toronto Raptors forward Kawhi Leonard produced 36 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, and 3 combined blocks and steals in Sunday's 118-112 win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
Despite suffering a lower body injury in the first half, Leonard continued to carry the Toronto offense on Sunday with his fourth straight game over 30 points. The 27-year old is now averaging 32.6 points on 44.9% shooting this series.
In 55 minutes on Sunday, Leonard scored 58.3 FanDuel points. The Toronto forward has now surpassed 50 FanDuel points in 60% of his games against Milwaukee this season.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020