Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland
Golden State Warriors guard Andre Iguodala (calf) is questionable to play in Monday's playoff matchup against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Iguodala looks to be OK after an MRI on his left calf came back negative on Sunday. If he cannot play in Game 4, look for Shaun Livingston, Quinn Cook, and Alfonzo McKinnie to see more playing time.
If Iguodala is available, our models project the Golden State guard to produce 29.7 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019
- Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10 June 20th, 2019
- Wizards grab Rui Hachimura at No. 9 June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant has surgery on ruptured Achilles June 13th, 2019
- Report: Kevin Durant likely tore Achilles in Warriors' win June 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday June 10th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins moving to the bench with Kevin Durant starting Monday June 10th, 2019