Carlos Boozer joining the Bucks?
Unrestricted free agent forward/center Carlos Boozer has reportedly met with the Milwaukee Bucks front office this week regarding a potential deal.
This move would be more for Boozer's veteran presence and contributions off the court, rather than what he can do with a basketball in his hands. His fantasy value would be limited-to-none in a crowded Milwaukee rotation.
Boozer averaged 11.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game over 23.8 minutes with the Lakers last season, which amounted to just sixteenth-round value in standard 9-cat leagues.
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly plan to start LeBron James at point guard July 8th, 2019
- Avery Bradley reportedly plans to sign with the Lakers July 8th, 2019
- JaVale McGee reportedly returns to the Lakers July 6th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Lakers July 6th, 2019