Joel Embiid (illness) a non-factor in 76ers' Game 5 loss
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (illness) scored 13 points (5-of-10 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block, 2 3-pointers, and 8 turnovers in 31.2 minutes of a 125-89 Game 5 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday.
Embiid is clearly playing below 100 percent and lacking energy on both sides of the floor. The 76ers will need him to make some significant improvement if they're going to fend off elimination at home in Game 6 on Thursday.
Embiid finished with 19.7 FanDuel points in Game 5.
- Jahlil Okafor (back) available for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Pelicans' Josh Hart (ankle) available to play on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) playing on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Aaron Holiday (thumb) available for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Jaxson Hayes coming off the bench for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Zion Williamson (knee) starting for Pelicans in NBA debut on Wednesday; J.J. Redick (hamstring, GTD) to come off bench if active January 22nd, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) will not return for 76ers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia January 16th, 2020
- Tobias Harris leads 76ers past Nets with game-high 34 points January 16th, 2020