Mike Scott (heel) playing on Thursday for Philadelphia in Game 3
Philadelphia 76ers forward Mike Scott is going to play on Thursday in the team's game against the Toronto Raptors in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
Scott is dealing with a heel injury and was considered questionable entering Thursday, but he'll be able to give it a go against the Raptors.
Our models project Scott for 15.6 FanDuel points across 27.2 minutes of action.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (toe) will play in Sunday's matchup against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) ruled out on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (knee) inactive on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz coming off Philadelphia's bench on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Joel Embiid returns to Philadelphia's starting lineup on Friday, Furkan Korkmaz to bench November 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Josh Richardson tweaked his ankle and hamstring Wednesday November 14th, 2019
- Al Horford returns to the 76ers' starting lineup on Wednesday after resting on Tuesday November 13th, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz staying in 76ers lineup Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) ruled out for 76ers on Wednesday in second half of back-to-back November 13th, 2019