Sixers list Mike Scott (heel) as questionable for Thursday's matchup against Toronto
Philadelphia 76ers forward Mike Scott (heel) is questionable to play in Thursday's matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Scott was able to practice on Wednesday after missing the first two games of this playoff series. If he is active, our models project the Philly forward to score 5.4 points in 16.0 minutes.
numberFire's models project Scott to produce 10.9 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Steven Adams starting for Thunder on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Danilo Gallinari January 25th, 2020
- Josh Okogie coming off the bench for Minnesota on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Jarrett Culver starting for Minnesota on Saturday, Josh Okogie coming off the bench January 25th, 2020
- Steven Adams (ankle) available for Thunder on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) ruled out for Sunday's matchup against Portland January 25th, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Josh Richardson January 25th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (hand) practices on Friday, remains out for Saturday's game against Lakers January 24th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) reportedly on 76ers' sidelines 2-3 weeks January 23rd, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) will not return for 76ers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020