Philadelphia's Greg Monroe (ankle) probable for Thursday's game against the Raptors
Philadelphia 76ers center Greg Monroe (ankle) is probable to play in Thursday's playoff matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Monroe was able to practice on Wednesday despite suffering an ankle injury and will likely suit up for Game 3. In a role off the bench, our models project the Philly center to play 7.1 minutes.
numberFire's models project Monroe to produce 7.3 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Gary Clark starting for Orlando Friday in place of injured Aaron Gordon August 7th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) out again on Saturday August 7th, 2020
- Sacramento's Richaun Holmes (hip) starting on Friday August 7th, 2020
- Tyler Johnson coming off Brooklyn's bench on Friday August 7th, 2020
- Rodions Kurucs starting for Brooklyn Friday; Lance Thomas to bench August 7th, 2020
- Nets starting Garrett Temple in Friday's lineup against Kings, Tyler Johnson to bench August 7th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford starting for injured Ben Simmons (knee) on Friday August 7th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (knee) available for Friday's game against Magic August 7th, 2020
- Ben Simmons out indefinitely for 76ers with dislocated knee cap August 6th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (hip) won't play for Sixers Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Sixers' Mike Scott (knee) ruled out for Monday's matchup against Spurs August 2nd, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers against Pacers on Saturday August 1st, 2020