Philadelphia's Greg Monroe (ankle) probable for Thursday's game against the Raptors
Philadelphia 76ers center Greg Monroe (ankle) is probable to play in Thursday's playoff matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Monroe was able to practice on Wednesday despite suffering an ankle injury and will likely suit up for Game 3. In a role off the bench, our models project the Philly center to play 7.1 minutes.
numberFire's models project Monroe to produce 7.3 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. making good progress January 20th, 2020
- Jamal Murray (ankle) remains out for Denver on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (right thumb) will play Monday January 20th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (bruised tailbone) will play for the Lakers on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Gary Harris (adductor) remains out for Nuggets on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (left ankle) will play Monday January 20th, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia January 16th, 2020
- Tobias Harris leads 76ers past Nets with game-high 34 points January 16th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle starting for 76ers on Wednesday; Mike Scott to bench January 15th, 2020