Mike Scott (heel) ruled out by 76ers for Game 1 on Saturday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Mike Scott (heel) will not play Saturday in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals versus the Toronto Raptors.
Scott got hurt in the series-clinching win over the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday and is expected to miss a few games against the Raptors. His absence leaves extra minutes for Boban Marjanovic and James Ennis off the bench.
Scott averaged 5.6 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 0.6 steals in 23.6 minutes per game in the five games against Brooklyn.
- Nassir Little coming off Portland's bench on Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Trevor Ariza starting in Portland debut on Thursday; Nassir Little to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry starting on Thursday in place of injured Dwight Powell January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) ruled out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) listed out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Steven Adams (ankle) listed questionable for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) reportedly on 76ers' sidelines 2-3 weeks January 23rd, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) will not return for 76ers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia January 16th, 2020