Chris Paul stuffs stat sheet in Rockets' Game 4 loss
Houston Rockets point guard Chris Paul scored 23 points (8-of-19 field goals, 5-of-6 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 5 steals, 2 blocks, 2 3-pointers, and 4 turnovers in 34.7 minutes of a 107-91 Game 4 loss to the Utah Jazz on Monday.
Paul was nothing short of phenomenal in this one, but the Rockets only got 5 points from their bench and Clint Capela was largely ineffective due to a virus he's been battling, so they weren't able to complete the sweep. Game 5 will be played back in Houston on Wednesday.
CP3 scored 60.1 FanDuel points on Monday, his second-highest total in any game this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Alec Burks reportedly agrees to terms with Oklahoma City July 1st, 2019
- Nerlens Noel won't pick up player option with Oklahoma City June 27th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019